We understand that the first question is generally, “How much?” Here’s a brief guide to our billing structure for PR retainers and other services.
- PR / Communications strategies: Adlam Ink’s PR strategies are billed as monthly retainers, the size of the retainer reflecting however many hours your budget allows. In a nutshell, you buy a chunk of time each month and we use the hours to execute your strategy. If you want us to watch paint dry during those hours, we will but we will also tell you where you are wasting your money. Retainers are always billed one month in advance.
- Writing: ad hoc writing outside a PR retainer is charged by the hour, factoring in the level of research required and whether we need to pitch to media.
- Graphic design: each project is quoted individually according to the written brief and required turnaround time.
- Editing and proofreading: charged either per document or per page and will depend on the quality of language in the raw copy. An ‘urgent’ fee may apply for tight deadlines.
- Website development: billed according to whether new copy and new graphics are required as well as the complexity of the website’s architecture.